- 6 six oz. cans of salmon drained
- 5 eggs
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 to 2 Tsp. seafood seasoning (or more is desired) I like Chef Paul Prudhomme’s brand
- Coconut oil for sauteing in a pan
- Optional: can also add in finely chopped vegetable of choice (cauliflower, broccoli, etc.)
- Sauce: Mayonnaise and Honey Mustard of equal amounts mixed together
- Mix salmon and all ingredients together, stir well.
- Make 12 patties by hand with the mixture
- Heat coconut oil in a frying pan
- Place 3 to 4 patties at a time in the frying pan with the cocnut oil. Cook until edges of patty are brown.
- Turn patties over and cook other side until edges are brown.
- Place on plate and cover to keep warm, repeat process until all patties are cooked.
- Serve immediately with dipping mayo/honey dipping sauce.