- 1 16-ounce can pinto beans
- 2 16-ounce cans navy beans
- 2 16-ounce cans black beans
- 1 16-ounce can kidney beans
- 3 pounds cooked turkey, cubed (ham could be substituted)
- 2-3 6-ounce packages frozen shoepeg corn
- 28-ounce can diced tomatoes
- 1 cup onion, diced
- 4-5 stalks celery, diced
- 3 1-ounce packages ranch salad dressing mix
- 1 1/4 ounce package taco seasoning mix
- 3 14 1/2- ounce cans chicken broth
- salt and pepper to taste
- Drain and rinse all beans; combine with remaining ingredients except broth in a 6-1/2 quart slow cooker. Mix thoroughly.
- Add enough broth to cover ingredients.
- Cover and cook on low setting for 8 hours or on high setting for 4 hours.
- Serves 10-12
- NOTE: One more can each of pinto and kidney beans can be used if your cooker is large enough.