- 1 pound ground beef, browned. (Cook with chopped onions or onion powder, if desired)
- 1 can tomato soup
- 1 can green beans, drained
- 4 cups mashed potatoes
- 2 teaspoons butter (or margarine)
- Peel, cut, cook and mash potatoes
- While potatoes are cooking, brown ground beef
- In an 8 x 8 inch casserole dish, mix tomato soup, green beans.
- Add ground beef and mix.
- Spread mashed potatoes over top.
- Place small dollops of butter on top of potatoes
- Bake at 350 degrees until potatoes are golden brown