- 3-4 BONELESS, SKINLESS CHICKEN BREAST (THIGHS DON’T WORK AS WELL)
- 1 can of corn, undrained
- 1 can of Rotel diced tomatoes, undrained or chili tomatoes (I add both because I like extra tomatoes)
- 1 pkg of ranch dressing mix
- 1 can of chili beans
- 1 can of northern beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can of black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 pkg of chili seasoning mix (you can make your own season pkg or use any other Mexican seasoning pkg)
- 1 jar of salsa of choice
- 1 8-ounce package cream cheese
- Layer in order in a 6-quart crock pot. Do not mix. You can add more corn, beans, salsa, tomatoes according to taste.
- Cover and cook for 6-7 hours on low.
- Mix and add pepper to taste.
Excellent. Have had it twice.