- 1 10 ounce. package Pepperidge Farms puff pastry shells
- 1 .9 ounce package Hollandaise sauce mix
- 8 large eggs
- 1/4 cup light cream or milk
- 1 tablespoon. snipped chives
- 1/2 teaspoon tarragon
- dash each of salt and white pepper
- 1 3 ounce package sliced smoked salmon
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Prepare pastry shells and Hollandaise sauce according to package directions. Set aside; keep warm.
- Meanwhile, whisk together eggs, cream, herbs and seasoning.
- Gently tear salmon into bite-sized pieces, adding to egg mixture.
- Melt butter in skillet; pour in eggs.
- Cook over medium low heat, stirring mixture with spatula until eggs are soft and creamy.
- Spoon eggs into warm pastry shells and nap with Hollandaise sauce.
- Sprinkle with chives for garnish.
- Serve immediately.