- 1/4 pound piece smoked salmon, cut into 1/4″ diced
- 2 ripe Hass avocados, halved, pitted, peeled, and cut into 1/4″ diced
- 1/4 cup diced vine-ripened tomato
- 2 tablespoons finely diced purple onion (rinsed, if you like a milder flavor)
- 1 large, ripe mango, cut into 1/4″ diced
- 1 jalapeño chili pepper, minced
- 1/2 bunch fresh cilantro, chopped
- juice of 1 lime, or 2 tablespoons bottled juice
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- tortilla chips
- In a bowl, combine salmon, avocado, tomato, onion, mango, jalapeño, cilantro, and lime juice. Gently fold together. Add olive oil and season to taste with salt and pepper, and gently fold again.
- Spoon about 1 tablespoon onto each tortilla chip (Tostitos Scoops work well for this). Arrange on a platter. Or keep in bowl and serve with chips, if you prefer.
- Serve immediately.