- 1 pound bulk chorizo sausage, lightly browned and drained (will cook again in the souffle)
- 8 slices of bread, cubed
- 2 cups of milk
- 6 Eggs
- 16 ounces shredded pepper jack cheese,
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning
- sour cream and salsa, optional
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Coat 9×13 baking dish with cooking spray.
- Place cubed bread in baking dish.
- Place chorizo sausage evenly on top of bread cubes.
- In blender, mix milk, eggs, and taco seasoning until well blended.
- Pour evenly on top of bread cubes and chorizo.
- Top with pepper jack cheese.
- Bake at 350 F for 25-35 minutes, until lightly browned and bubbly. It will puff up like a souffle.
- Serve with salsa, sour cream, if desired.