- 2 pounds skinless chicken thighs
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons yellow mustard
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 tablespoon granulated garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon Ground pepper
- Mix all marinade ingredients and place in ziplock bag with chicken thighs.
- Place in refrigerator for 30 minutes. This can be longer while the grill heats.
- Prepare grill. Works well on both charcoal and gas.
- When grill is ready place chicken thighs on grill. Discard marinade.
- Grill 10 minutes and then turn.
- Remove and let rest 5 minutes.