- 1 1/2 cups + 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 cup granulated white sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 2/3 cup vegetable oil
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup frozen strawberries, sweetened, sliced and thawed (undrained)
- 2/3 cups chopped pecans
- 1 greased/floured loaf pan
- 1 cup streusel
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Combine flour, sugar, cinnamon, salt and baking soda in a large mixing bowl and mix well.
- In a separate bowl, blend oil, eggs and strawberries.
- Add the liquids into the flour mixture, stirring only enough to moisten all the flour. Batter will be lumpy. Gently fold in the pecans.
- Pour into loaf pan. Sprinkle with streusel topping.
- Bake at 350 F degrees for 45-60 min. for loaves or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool in pan for about 15 minutes and then remove to cooling rack to cool completely.