Submitted by featured Guest Chef, Stephanie Miller.
Stephanie lives in northern Michigan and designs figure staking outfits for Olympians.
“This recipe has been in my family for over 30 years. I make it frequently in the summer and it receives nothing but compliments.” – Stephanie Miller
- 1 ten oz. bag of raw spinach
- 1 bunch of romaine
- 1 qt. strawberries, sliced
- 1/2 c. sliced almonds
- 1 T. poppy seeds
- 2 T. sesame seed
- 1/2 c. sugar
- 1/4 t. Worshire Sauce
- 1/4 t. paprika
- 1 T. fresh chives
- 1/2 c. vegetable oil
- 1/4 c. cider vinegar
- Mix all dressing ingredients in a blender. Keep at room temperature until ready to serve.
- Put romaine, spinach and fruit in bowl. Add 1/2 cup sliced almonds on top just before serving.
- Pour dressing over top and serve.