- 1 1/2 cups pecans
- 2 (8-ounce) packages softened cream cheese
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 1/2 tablespoon mayo
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 (2.25 ounce) jar dried beef
- 4 green onions
- Pull cream cheese out to soften.
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Spread pecans on a baking tray and toast for 5-6 minutes. Let cool.
- Cream together the softened cream cheese, cheddar cheese mayo, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce and garlic powder until light and fluffy.
- Chop dried beef and green onions. Mix into cheese mixture.
- Spoon mixture into plastic wrap and form into football shape. Refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Chop the cooled pecans.
- Roll the chilled cheese ball in the toasted chopped pecans and serve with assorted crackers or veggies.
Can be stored in fridge for 3-5 days. Or freeze before rolling in pecans.