- 1 refrigerated pizza dough or your favorite dough mix
- ¼ cup Sweet Baby Ray’s BBQ sauce
- ½ cup shredded, cooked chicken(leftovers work great)
- ¼ cup thinly sliced red onion
- ½ cup fresh sliced baby portobello mushrooms
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese.
- Prepare crust according to package directions.
- Spread crust on a 12 inch pan and brush with olive oil.
- Add BBQ sauce, chicken, red onions and mushrooms followed by cheese.
- Bake at 375 degrees for about 14-18 minutes or until crust is golden brown and cheese is melted.