- 6 cups rice crispy cereal
- 1 10-ounce package peanut butter chips
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 12-ounce package chocolate chips
- 1 cup confectioners sugar
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 2 tablespoons milk
- Line a 9 x 13 pan with aluminum foil: grease foil.
- In a saucepan combine peanut butter chips and peanut butter. Stir constantly, cook over low heat until mixture is smooth.
- Pour in cereal until well coated. Firmly press 1/2 of mixture into prepared pan.
- In another saucepan, combine chocolate chips, confectioners sugar, butter and milk. Stirring constantly, cook over low heat until smooth.
- Spread chocolate mixture over cereal in pan. Firmly press remaining cereal mixture on top of chocolate.
- Chill 30 minutes or until set.
- After it is set, let come to room temperature and then cut into squares. Store in airtight container.