- One loaf Italian bread
- One stick butter, melted
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 8 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 cup syrup
- Tear half of loaf into 1/4″ cubes and place in bottom of 13×9 greased pan.
- Cube cream cheese and place evenly throughout.
- Top with remaining of loaf in 1/4″ cubes.
- In separate bowl combine remaining ingredients. Pour over bread mixture. Pat down with spatula so bread is soaked.
- Cover with tinfoil and let sit overnight.
- Bake at 375 for 45 minutes covered
- Serve immediately with extra maple syrup.