- 1-15 ounce can pumpkin
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package butter flavored yellow cake mix
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup melted butter
- whipped cream (optional)
- Stir together first 5 ingredients. Pour into a lightly greased 13X9 baking dish.
- Sprinkle cake mix evenly over pumpkin mixture.
- Sprinkle evenly with pecans.
- Drizzle butter over pecans
- Bake 350 for 1 hour to 1 hours 5 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from oven and let stand 10 minutes before serving.
- Serve with Whipped cream if desired.