- 2 & 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 (3.9 oz) box instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 teaspoon. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon white distilled vinegar
- 1 & 1/2 tablespoon red food coloring
- 1 (12 oz.) bag of dark or semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 (3 oz.) bag of dried cranberries
- Line baking sheets with parchment paper. Preheat oven to 350*.
- Mix together flour, pudding mix, baking soda and salt, set aside.
- Cream butter and sugars using an electric mixer; add eggs, vanilla, vinegar and food coloring.
- Gradually add flour mixture until combined.
- Fold in the chocolate chips and cranberries.
- Roll dough into 1 & 1/2 inch balls, place 2 inches apart on baking sheets.
- Bake for 10 minutes, cool for 5 minutes then transfer to wire rack to cool completely.
- Store in an airtight container.