- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup flour
- 8-ounce carton sour cream (1 cup)
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 4 cups fresh raspberries
- 9-inch unbaked pie crust
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 2/3 cup flour
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3-4 tablespoon butter
- Mix together sugar and flour in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, mix sour cream, beaten egg, vanilla, and salt.
- Add to sugar mixture and mix well. Fold raspberries in.
- Place pie crust in a deep pie dish. Place raspberry pie mixture in crust. Bake at 350 for 30 min.
- For crumb topping, stir together sugars, flour, and cinnamon. Cut in butter until crumbly.
- Sprinkle over hot pie and bake another 35 minutes or until edges are golden.
- Let cool at least 2 hours before slicing.