- 1 pound plain pork sausage
- 6 eggs
- 2 cups milk
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 6 slices bread, torn into pieces
- 1 tablespoon dry mustard
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Butter a 13×9 glass baking dish.
- Brown sausage and drain on paper towels; set aside. In large bowl, beat eggs, then add milk and beat again.
- Stir in remaining ingredients, including sausage.
- Pour into baking dish. Bake for 45 minutes.
This can be mixed the night before and refrigerated; pop in the oven in the morning.