- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon dried dill
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 cup milk
- 4 eggs
- 1/3 cup shredded mozzarella
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Spray 4 ramekins with baking spray.
- In saucepan, melt butter. Sir in flour, salt, and pepper.
- Add milk. Cook over medium-low heat until thick and bubbly. Stir often.
- Remove from heat and add spices.
- Spoon about 2 tablespoons of sauce into each ramekin.
- Gently crack eggs onto sauce, then cover eggs with remaining sauce, making sure the yolks are well covered.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes or until eggs are set.
- Sprinkle with cheese; let stand until cheese melts.