- 1/2 cup salad oil
- 1/2 cup cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons Lawry’s seasoned salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon dry minced onion
- Additional Lawry’s seasoned salt
- One frying chicken or equivalent parts
- Combine all ingredients except last Lawry’s seasoned salt in bowl. Let stand about one hour to blend flavors.
- As a marinade – arrange chicken in shallow pan; pour sauce overall and let stand one hour, turning chicken occasionally. As a basting sauce, brush pieces with sauce before grilling. On grill, cook slowly. Baste and turn frequently.
- After last basting sprinkle each side with additional Lawry’s seasoned salt. Cook until tender and browned. Allow 45 to 60 minutes on outdoor grill.
- Serve immediately.