- 3 tablespoons cooked quinoa
- 1/2 banana mashed
- 1 egg
- 1/4 teaspoon vinilla extract
- 1 tablespoon toasted sweetened coconut
- maple syrup
- Mash the banana and then add all ingredients to a large microwave safe mug.
- Mix thoroughly until a batter is formed.
- Place in freezer for 5 to 10 minutes
- Microwave for 45 seconds (watch carefully – every microwave is different).
- Wait 10 seconds, then microwave again for 15 seconds.
- Wait 10 seconds, then micro wave again until cake starts to expand past mug (10-15 seconds).
- Carefully remove the mug from the microwave and gently flip onto a plate. The cake will have form.
- Drizzle with Maple syrup.