- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2/3 cup water
- 2 cups buttermilk biscuit mix
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 egg
- 2/3 cup whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1/2 cup confectioners sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 tablespoon warm water
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Mix brown sugar, walnuts and cinnamon, then set aside.
- Combine baking mix, sugar, egg and water and beat vigorously for 30 seconds.
- Spread in greased 9×9 inch pan and sprinkle with nut mixture. Also spoon cranberry sauce over top.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Blend all ingredients, adding a few more drops more of water if necessary for a drizzling constancy.
- While warm, drizzle cake with icing.