- 2 3/4 cups cold milk
- 1 package (5.1 ounce) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 can (14 ounce) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 carton (12 ounce) whipped topping
- 4 cups crushed vanilla wafers
- 3 cups fresh, sliced strawberries or raspberries
- In a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for two minutes; let stand for 15 minutes.
- Fold in condensed milk.
- Set aside 1 tablespoon of whipped topping and 2 tablespoons of wafer crumbs. Fold in remaining whipped topping into pudding.
- In a 3 quart serving bowl, layer a third of the berries, wafer crumbs, and pudding mixture. Repeat layers twice. sprinkle with reserved wafer crumbs and top with reserved whipped topping.
- Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 12-14 servings.