- 1 rotisserie chicken
- 2 packages cream cheese
- 1-2 bags shredded sharp cheddar
- bleu cheese crumbles, optional
- ranch dressing
- Frank’s Red Hot Sauce
- Tostito’s Scoops
- celery, optional
- Remove cream cheese from refrigerator so it begins to come to room temperature.
- Turn the crockpot on high.
- Shred the chicken.
- Add cream cheese, chicken, cheddar cheese, and even parts Ranch and Frank’s to your crockpot.
- Leave on high, stirring occasionally, until all ingredients seem to meld.
- Taste test to determine your heat preference and add Frank’s as needed.
- Serve with Tostito’s Scoops or celery as a low carb option.
- Include Bleu Cheese crumbles as a garnish on top if desired.