- 8 ounces uncooked spiral pasta
- 1 package (8 ounces) imitation crabmeat, chopped
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 1 cup fresh broccoli florets
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup Italian salad dressing
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water.
- In a large bowl, combine the pasta, crab, peas, broccoli, green pepper and onions.
- Combine the mayonnaise and Parmesan cheese.
- Pour over pasta mixture.
- Toss to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours or until chilled.