Everyone loves dressing but we usually only enjoy it at Holiday time. Here is my way to enjoy it year-round.
- Make a batch of your favorite dressing, divide it up in a parchment paper lined muffin pan.
- Bake at 325 degrees for about 20 to 25 minutes.
- When cooled place the number of dressing muffins you need per meal in sandwich bags. (I double bag them by placing the small bags into a larger bags for safer keeping in the freezer.)
- Mark the bag “dressing muffins” and the date.
- When you thaw them out you can nuke them for a few minutes and enjoy with just about any meal.
We like gravy on them and have them with most any kind of meat, fowl or fish. Great time saver and wonderful to enjoy all year-round.