- 1 cup peanut butter, sunflower butter or almond butter
- 2/3 cup honey
- 3 cups rolled oats
- 1/2 cup ground flaxseeds or chia seeds
- 2/3 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1 cup any combination of nuts, seeds, and soft dried fruit (sunflower seeds, raisins, dried cranberries, shredded coconut, etc.)
- Combine the peanut butter and honey in a large mixing bowl and stir until smooth.
- Gradually add oats and chia seeds/flaxseeds. Add chocolate chips and nut/seed/fruit mixture. Mix gently to combine.
- Use a 7×11 or 9×9 pan sprayed with baking spray. Sprinkle bottom with coconut, pat down mixture firmly, and sprinkle more coconut on top and pat down.
- Refrigerate and cut into small bars. Enjoy for a healthy snack! (Keep refrigerated.)