Submitted by featured Guest Chef, Ann Loveless.
Ann is a multi-media artist from Benkie County who has the distinction of winning Art Prize twice.
“This recipe has been in our family for 60 or more years. My grandmother would arrive at our summer family cottage and have “potato chip” cookies in the trunk of her car.” – Ann Loveless
- 3/4 cup butter
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 3/4 cup finely crushed potato chips
- 1/2 cup pecans
- Cream butter, sugar, egg and vanilla together.
- Add flour, chips and pecans, then mix well.
- Roll the dough into one-inch balls and drop on cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 12 minutes.