- 1 cup of butter
- 1 cup of sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons of pure vanilla extract
- 2-1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup white chocolate morsels
- 1 cup dried cranberries
1. Heat oven to 375 F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Beat butter and sugar in large bowl with mixer until light and fluffy.
3. Blend in eggs and vanilla. Add flour, baking soda and salt; mix well. Stir in white chocolate morsels and cranberries.
4. Drop rounded spoonfuls (about 2 tablespoons) of dough, 1-1/2 inches apart, onto baking sheets.
5. Bake for about 9 minutes. Cool on baking sheets for about 1 minute and remove to wire racks to cool completely.