- 1 tube (12 ounces) large refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup diced fully cooked ham
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1/3 cup chopped canned mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Press biscuits onto the bottom and up the sides of a greased muffin tin. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat the eggs, milk, salt, and pepper. Stir in the ham, 1/4 cup cheese and mushrooms.
- In a skillet, melt butter. Add the egg mixture. Cook and stir until eggs are nearly set.
- Spoon egg mixture into the biscuit cups.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until biscuits are golden brown. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake an additional 2 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Enjoy warm!