- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- Juice and zest from 1 orange
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1-3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 cups finely shredded carrots
- 1 cup fresh or frozen cranberries, coarsely chopped
- Heat oven to 350° and place paper cups in a muffin tin.
- Whisk sugar and butter together in a medium bowl until blended. Beat in eggs, orange juice and vanilla. Combine the flour, orange peel, baking soda, baking powder and salt in a separate bowl. Add to creamed mixture just until combined. Fold in carrots and cranberries
- Fill muffin cups three-fourths full. Bake 25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.