- 1 small bell pepper, chopped
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1 can sliced black olives or green olives
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 package powdered spaghetti sauce
- 1 3/4 cup water
- 1 (15-ounce) can pizza sauce
- 1 large box Mostaccioli noodles, cooked and drained
- 1 package turkey or regular sliced pepperoni
- 1 cup shredded pizza-style cheese
- In a large ovenproof skillet, sauté pepper, onion, mushrooms and garlic. When cooked, stir in spaghetti sauce, pizza sauce, sliced olives and water. When thoroughly combined, add pepperoni. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes. Add cooked and drained pasta. Stir well then add shredded cheese and sir well again.
- Can be served right away or baked in the oven at 350 for 15 min.
- You can jazz up this recipe by using any of your favorite pizza toppings mixed into the sauces before adding the pasta.