- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 large onion sliced
- 1 large sweet green bell pepper, sliced
- 4 large portobello mushroom caps, sliced
- 1 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 (8-ounce) container plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoons Hungarian paprika
- 1 package spinach egg noodles
- Sauté onion, sweet pepper and mushrooms in olive oil until tender. Add the soy sauce, yogurt and paprika; mix well (may thin with a little half & half, if desired).
- Cook noodles per package directions; drain.
- Top noodles with stroganoff mixture. Garnish with a sprinkle of paprika & parsley. Serve immediately.