- 1 pound bag (frozen) broccoli, cauliflower, & carrots, thawed & cooked, drained
- 1 can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 jar chopped pimentos, drained
- 2.8 ounce can french fried onions
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Combine vegetables, soup, 1/2 cup of cheese, sour cream, pepper, pimentos, & 1/2 can of onions.
- Pour into 1 quart casserole dish & bake uncovered 30 minutes.
- Top with remaining cheese & onions & bake 5 minutes longer.