- 1 lb hamburger
- 2 – 7 oz cans tomatoes with chiles – undrained
- 1 – 14 oz can corn – drained
- 1 – 14 oz can black beans – drained
- 1 – 11 oz bag tortilla chips
- 1 – 8 oz bag shredded cheese
- Brown hamburger in large skillet.
- Add tomatoes with chiles, corn, and black beans.
- Put just enough of mixture in bottom of 9×13 baking pan to cover the bottom of the pan.
- Cover with layer of chips. Put half the meat mixture over chips. Put half the cheese on top of meat mixture. Then repeat layers.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Top with sour cream, olives, green salsa, jalapenos or any other toppings you desire after baking!