- 3/4 cup seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1 medium chopped onion, chopped
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 3 tablespoons parsley, divided
- 2 teaspoons ground pepper, divided
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt, divided
- 1 1/2 pounds ground venison
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 3/4 cup half n half
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce each) cans beefy mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 package (16-ounce) egg noodles
- 1/4 cup butter
- In a large bowl combine breadcrumbs, onion, eggs, 2 tablespoons parsley, 1 teaspoon pepper, 3/4 teaspoon salt and ground venison. Shape into 1 1/2” meatballs. In a large skillet, brown meatballs. Set aside on a paper towel lined plate to drain; reserve drippings in pan.
- For gravy, stir flour into drippings; cook and stir 2-3 minutes. Gradually whisk in half n half until smooth. Stir in the soup, Worcestershire sauce, remaining 1 teaspoon pepper and remaining 3/4 teaspoon salt. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened.
- Return meatballs to pan. Cook, uncovered, 15-20 minutes longer or until meatballs are cooked through, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, cook noodles according to package directions. Drain; toss with butter. Serve with meatballs; sprinkle with remaining 1 tablespoon parsley.
- Serve immediately.